The complexities of a hospital supply chain can be daunting. There are thousands of products in demand, and multitudes of suppliers and scores of employees processing orders. In the attempt to try collecting the supply data needed from multiple sources, separate facilities and different formats can be frustrating and time-consuming. Without full visibility, savings opportunities in the healthcare supply chain remain out of reach. Quite simply, providers cannot reclaim the waste or repair the processes if they cannot see them. With the help of the Owens & Minor professional analysts, you can turn data into actionable intelligence to guide day-to-day and strategic business decisions.
Data and Analytics are at the Core of Every Solution and Service We Offer
- SurgiTrackSM offers a proprietary technology platform with state-of-the-art tools that allow customers to track key performance indicators within the O.R. and transform information into actionable intelligence.
- Inventory Solutions and QSightSM provide total inventory control. QSightSM is an easy to use, web-based application with barcode scanner that connects to a database of SKUs. It streamlines ordering and improves charge capture and supply utilization.
- Using PANDACSM, immediately access all the information needed to check the status of wound-closure inventory. These same reports enable Owens & Minor to make recommendations for controlling inventory costs and saving money in the O.R.
- Implant Purchase Management provides enhanced reporting with custom reports by procedure, physician, contract, product, price or other metrics with quick access to key data to manage everyday business decisions, audits or recalls.
- Owens & Minor's Minor Procedure Kits and Trays improve supply chain efficiency through SKU standardization and elimination.
- O&M provides CPT traceability for every component used in a procedure allows for tracking, back to specific vendor batch.
- Expanded Access and Preferred Access optimize the O&M channel for the provider’s benefit.